Release your brighter side!

Monday 31 August 2015

 photo DSCN2999_zpsmxms3d2z.jpg

I am no stranger to Zeo lightly carbonated drinks.   I had the opportunity to review them a couple of years ago, and so when I was given the opportunity to review some of their newer flavours I jumped at the chance!  I loved their old flavours and I have fallen in love with these new ones.  Made from natural ingredients, ZEO is an eclectic gathering of bold botanicals, fruits and fantastical flavours from nature.

 photo DSCN3001_zpsx3g7c8au.jpg

In my box was:  Peach and Grapefruit, Zesty Lime and Blood Orange and Citrus.

I popped them into the fridge right away.

Zeo's exciting crisp tastes are created by blending 32 fruits and botanicals gathered from around the world with cold, clear, refreshing, mineral-rich spring water from the heart of England. Even the deliciously colours are extracted from nature. Lightly sweetened the sweetness is gathered from natural Stevia plants from South America, which are 400 times sweeter than sugar, but have absolutely zip calories. The rest of the sweetness comes from a touch of sugar beets and natural sugar cane.

I have been enjoying the bottles I was sent over the past few nights and when I say enjoying, I really mean enjoying.  They are light, refreshing and only slightly carbonated.  If I had to pick a favourite amongst these three . . .  I think the Blood Orange and Citrus might be it, but in all honesty I have enjoyed all three.

Crafted in small batches and  distilled and blended to make each recipe from its naturally sourced ingredients, these drinks are pleasant and quite satisfying.  I don't drink tea or coffee and I don't like to drink caffeinated cold drinks, and these made a really nice and refreshing drink to sit and relax with while I've been watching the telly evenings.

If you would like to know more about them and where to buy them, do heck out their page!  Release your brighter side!

Follow them on facebook
Follow them on Twitter

Many thanks to Zeo for sending me these to try. If you are looking for a refreshing drink which is low in sugar and filled with natural ingredients you really can't go wrong with Zeo.  I really did enjoy them and was not required to write a positive review.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!